Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Soul is BACK!!!

Forgive me for what I had done for the past few, urm.... years.... I finally realized that I am not really who I can be.... a narrator, or should I say a sharer. Nope, not quite still. I am just as stubborn and stupid like always, I thought I would somehow change a little... GOSH!! Why in the world do I always start with a very disturbing, unpleasant beginning on my writing? Am I being too retarded?

Getting myself a grip would actually do the trick... U think? I need something... Something that tells me to get REAL. I'm always imagining stuffs, stuffs that don't really exist in this reality world, stuffs that actually do make me feel good, sensible and enjoyed.

I need love... What I need is someone who I care and who cares me... it's that simple? Not...

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it has been a long time since last time i viewed your blog. (Miss you ya, hope you are doing very, extremely, perfectly well over there!:))

You know as what I remembered, I seldom see you feeling out of spirits, at least, not a retarded one as you said.;) In fact, you always make me feel 'fresh', as if everyday is a brand new start.. Erm..but sometime, somehow i find you difficult to understand too(or it is just becoz Im not so close to you?? so sad la..)I believe perseverance and endurance combined to win in the end.. Just keep up your good work, everything will turn out right-o, okie?

Also dear, you will find your true love.. don't worry. I believe so. Someone whom u cares, and share everything with. :) Do take care.

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 12:15:00 AM, Blogger alex said...

In this connection, I naturally bear in mind the case of the anxiety dream, and in order not to have the appearance of trying to aspirin exclude this testimony against the theory of wish-fulfillment wherever I encounter it, I will attempt an explanation of the anxiety dream, at least offering some suggestions.. The question has arisen how dreams with disagreeable claritin content can be analyzed as the fulfillment of wishes.. They may come in handy flonase to sleep on.. The subjection of zyrtec the Unc.. You have a pair of spectacles, I believe, that you value very much, provera because your grandmother brought them as a marriage portion to your grandfather.. We may get a chance yet to call on Champe all by herself out on the porch or in prozac the arbor before she goes to school, he suggested, by way of putting some spine into the black-eyed boy.. Van Kamp hurried up from the lorazepam barn.. My dear, she levitra said there were two.. We are indebted to Scherner for his clew to the source of the dream thoughts, but almost everything that he ascribes to the dream-work is attributable to the activity of the unconscious, which is at work during the day, and which supplies carisoprodol incitements not only for dreams but for neurotic symptoms as well.. To both of us it seemed peculiar that the patient's mother thought nothing of the matter; of course she clonazepam herself must have been repeatedly in the situation described by her child.. Nevertheless, the cyclobenzaprine situation provoked the intensest curiosity.. Our law prescribes examinations, but forgets to provide for the competency of the examiners; so that few better farces offer than the course niaspan of question and answer on these occasions.. She always manages to bring together those persons that phentermine are best fitted to enjoy each other's conversation.. 9, in the Third Range, and settled on the Minister's Lot, In the new towns in Maine, the lipitor first settled minister has a gift of a hundred acres of land.. On the girls? inquired the other, awestruck. aspirin..

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 9:18:00 PM, Blogger Day said...

Hey,

Dropped by to say hi. =)

Xiang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home