Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Long Forgotten...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I'm afraid my little King, I for one, am capable to overturn your kingdom merely with my slightest possible effort. Bare with me while you can, that prophecy isn't going to put an end towards the war between Narniarians and Mankind, helpless as you all might seemed to be, Fools are still fools, you beasts shouldn't have sacrificed for this baffoon king. I, the magnificent witch, will do whatever it takes to overthrow the king, long live NARNIA, LONG LIVE! GIVE ME THE POWER TO CONQUER!!!" She bellowed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"And you two little nuisances, Muffy-Puffy Beavers! U aren't going anythere, behold the power of "one-touch-turning-into-stone" spell, DIE at my commands!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously that was not the original dialogue I watched and heard in the movies, but it's just the same... god, that show was a marvelous piece of art. It can be as good as Harry Potter, but unfortunately, it was still miles far behind from the original LOTR episodes. The story was good actually and the props looked decently fine.

It took place in a Finchely town, where warplanes landed alot of missles on to the farm land... the four hopeful children were being sent to a patron's home, i presumed blah... can't tell everything, anyway that witch is a bitch, with an army of warriors and beasts, just like the soldiers owned by the Valiant king... they were half man half horses beasts, I honestly forgot what these beasts called, sagittarius?!

I rated the show as 7 / 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home